C&K Everton Park Kindy is an Approved Kindergarten Program Provider, so our centre receives some funding through the Queensland Kindergarten Funding Scheme (QKFS). Fees and fundraising cover the remaining costs.
Fees are determined by the C&K Everton Park Kindergarten parent committee annually.
As a non-for-profit organisation, C&K Everton Park reinvests any surplus back into the kindergarten to achieve better outcomes for the children and community.
Government subsidies may be available. If you are eligible, you may have low or no out of pocket fees. You may get a concession if your child is of eligible aged and you:
- have a valid health care card, or
- have a valid pensioner concession card, or
- hold a veteran’s affairs gold/white card or,
- identify as Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander or South Sea Islander, or
- have had multiple births (three children or more) and all children attend kindy
C&K Everton Park Kindy’s daily fees for 2019 are $31.80/day.
For more information, please refer to our 2019 Statement of Fees (PDF)